The Council has decided that the following items are no longer accepted on the Course or in the Clubhouse.
- Denims/Jeans with Patches, Holes, Frayed Hems or Split Knees;
- Tracksuits/Leisure Suits;
- Collarless T-Shirts or Singlets;
- Football Shirts, Football Shorts & Jackets;
- Combat Trousers/Shorts;
- Hooded Garments of any type.
Please also Note:
- Proper Footwear to be worn on the Course for safety reasons.
- Footwear Worn on the Course must not be worn in the Clubhouse except in the Locker Rooms;
- Tailored Shorts are allowed on the Course and in the Clubhouse;
- Members/Visitors Attending Prize-Giving Functions to receive a Prize are expected to smartly dressed.
- Members/Visitors are asked to comply fully with the Dress Code in order to avoid embarrassment.