The following may be of interest to those who wish to spend a little longer in the area.
- Baronscourt Estate – great fishing and shooting
- The Ulster American Folk Park – the story of Irish Emigration to America
- The Abingdon Collection – take a walk in the past
- Todds Leap Activity Centre – Off-road driving, paintball, archery, and much more
- Grays Printing Works – 18th Century treasure trove of inks, galleys and presses
- Discover the Sperrins – Drive around the beautiful mountains or go walking, cycling or hiking